Fully test a running PLC application with an easy to learn yet powerful LogicTester script language. LogicTester provides:
- QuickMap: A compact way to map your many PLC data-points to structs.
- Tag-export spread-sheet to your PLC development tool.
- IDE to create your mappings, test-scripts and simulation code. Features all the modern IDE features such as syntax highlighting, code-completion, continuous background compile etc...
- Generated TestUI (no coding required), that let's you trigger and follow running test scripts and field simulation code.
- Using the TestUI: Live interact with your PLC program and discover requirements for your PLC program, by gaining insight to the inner workings of your PLC program.
- High performance run-time environment: Work with thousands of points on a quarter-second test-polling frequency.
- Running test-scripts generates complete test-documentation, with a test-narrative and complete logging of point values.
- Simulation: Use LogicTester during HMI development and Operator Training.
- Supported interfaces: DDE/ModBus and OPC(future).
|Contact||:||Aart de Vries|
|+1 403 616 1632|